Monday, June 8, 2015

Dil Dhadakno Do - Delightful Watch

Being away from work sometimes gives you free time. This time I could use it to watch First Day First Show of Dil Dhadakne Do. It was after many years that I watched a movie on first day first show (last was when I was doing may Engineering that too not sure).

The movie is longish by current standards (close to three hours unlike current movies that are about 120 min) and some reviewers have criticized it for that.When I watched the movie, I realized that the movie is 3 hr long only after it got over. That means,while there are few places that look lengthy but the length of movie does not get on to your neck.

Story? Well really speaking a very run of the mill kind with Punjabi Business families and their maneuvers etc. Then what makes it delightful? Freshness of the acting, Plenty of twists and turns created very craftily by the director and over fun element of the movie.

To me, it was a Paisa Vasool visit to cinema theater (Multi Screen at that) and I had enjoyed the movie, Happy viewing to all of you.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this movie twice once in Naval Movie hall (Veronica) second time in 'Waves' Raja Garden.I found acting by all the characters as the high point. One song 'Gallan Goodiyaan' was a single shot sequence reflecting the calibre of choreographer and cameraman ... they could have exploited the 'locale' a bit more. I agree, It was more than paisa wasool ....

    ReplyDelete